It's not enough that you have to dress up as Maui for Halloween... now you're expected to make cute, holiday-themed food, too?!
So go ahead and download these recipes. You'll be the coolest parent (/demigod) on the block.
12 cocktail sausages
1 roll thawed puff pastry, cut into 24 thin strips
1 egg, beaten
edible googly eyes (I made mine by cutting rounds with a thick straw from a thin slice of mozzarella and drawing pupils on them with an edible marker)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºc and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wrap the pastry around the cocktail sausages, leaving a little gap for the eyes.
3. Place on the baking sheet and brush with the egg wash.
4. Place in the oven and allow to bake for 20-30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and cooked through.
5. Remove from the oven and add the edible googly eyes.
6. Serve with tomato sauce/ketchup.
No tooth fairy encounter is complete without a good ol' trusty receipt. How else is your child supposed to fill out their taxes? View full product details
It's not enough that you have to dress up as Maui for Halloween... now you're expected to make cute, holiday-themed food, too?! Yup. So go... View full product details