It's not enough that you have to dress up as Maui for Halloween... now you're expected to make cute, holiday-themed food, too?!
So go ahead and download these recipes. You'll be the coolest parent (/demigod) on the block.
400g/14oz milk/dark chocolate, melted
Halloween candy of your choice
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into a rough rectangle of about ½ cm thick.
3. Top with candy of your choice then place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Remove then break into rough chunks.
5. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
No tooth fairy encounter is complete without a good ol' trusty receipt. How else is your child supposed to fill out their taxes? View full product details
Winter break is coming, and you know what that means ... your kids are going to drive you crazy. But here's the good news: they... View full product details